Metrolinx – Greater Toronto and Hamilton Area - Toronto, ON
Project Office: Bolton
Multiyear track protection services (railway flagging) contract with Metrolinx for the Greater Toronto and Hamilton Area (GTHA).
A&B Rail Services has been awarded its second multi-year contract to provide track protection services for the Metrolinx Greater Toronto and Hamilton area in Ontario. The primary focus of our contract is to provide 75 trained and qualified employees to protect various civil works while Metrolinx’s commuter rail corridors and train services remain on schedule.
Track protection services for various Metrolinx infrastructure projects:
- Union Station Rail Corridor re-signaling project
- Union Station Train shed roof re-vitalization project
- Barrie and Stouffville rail corridor improvements
- Future electrification of several commuter rail corridors
- Parking garage construction
- Station platform improvements
- All related railway infrastructure improvement projects
This safety-sensitive project is a prime example of A&B Rail Services expertise, capabilities, and commitment to Doing It Right.
For GTS and the greater Toronto area, this means that tens of millions of GO Train commuters who rely on a scheduled commuter train services, will move safely and efficiently through the network with little or no delay while billions of dollars of construction projects are completed.
For A&B Rail Services, it means another satisfied customer in our 50-year journey to become Canada’s largest, most-experienced and most sought-after rail services company.