In 2016, A&B Rail was mandated by Roxboro Construction, to support with all the track work included in their major construction project, which they were awarded.
- Construction of seven (7) new turnouts
- Dismantling and relocating six (6) existing turnouts
- Construction of +/-4,000 meters of new track, including welding of all the rail.
- Installation of concrete panels for rolling surface under crane rail system.
- Supply & installation of 660 linear meters of crane rail system
A satisfied client and another quality project completed. The successful completion of a project of this size under the pressure of working in an active site is an excellent example of A&B Rail Services project management expertise, capabilities and commitment to Doing It Right. For A&B Rail Services, it means another satisfied customer in our 50-year journey to become Canada’s largest, most-experienced and most sought-after rail services company.