A&B Rail Services was hired to upgrade and perform maintenance work to Bunge’s Fort Saskatchewan, Alberta facility.
- Removal of contaminated ballast and track
- Complete rebuild of track and switches
- Replacement of defective switch and track ties
- Rebuild of crossings
- Re-surfacing of switches and tracks as required
- Switch point and frog welding
- Ultrasonic rail testing
- Emergency call outs
- Snow removal
A satisfied client and another quality project completed. The successful completion of a project of this size under the pressure of working in an active site is an excellent example of A&B Rail Services project management expertise, capabilities, and commitment to Doing It Right. For A&B Rail Services’, it means another satisfied customer in our 50-year journey to become Canada’s largest, most-experienced, and most sought-after rail services company.