A&B Rail Services was hired by CN Rail to construct new siding for the existing track from Chauvin, Alberta to Artland, Saskatchewan.
- 39,900 track feet of wood tie track constructed
- 1 #12 mainline turnout installed
- 2 #20 mainline turnouts installed
- 23,200 tonnes of railway ballast distributed
- 9 road crossings installed
- 173 thermite welds
- 21,400 track feet of rail relay track constructed
- 5,040 wood ties replaced
A satisfied client and another quality project completed. For CN Rail this means confidence in the state of their track and no disruptions to their regular service. For A&B Rail Services, it means another satisfied customer in our 50-year journey to become Canada’s largest, most-experienced, and most sought-after rail services company.