A&B was hired to construct the PP Rail Storage facility with an operational capacity of 275 cars to service the Heartland Petrochemical complex.
- 32,272’ track feet of ballasted track construction
- 15 #8 & 18 #9 premium turnouts installed
- 785 track feet direct fixation/embedded track installed
- 2 Mechanical Avery RLP 12-26 scales assemblies installed
- 1,288’ track feet of road crossing installed
A satisfied client and another quality project completed. This enormous project is a prime example of A&B Rail Services expertise, capabilities, and commitment to Doing It Right. The construction of Heartland’s rail storage facility will allow for seamless loading, cleaning, storage & shipping of polypropylene pellets across North America via CP interchange and the extended North American rail network. For A&B Rail Services, it means another satisfied customer in our 50-year journey to become Canada’s largest, most-experienced, and most sought-after rail services company.