A&B Rail Services has been hired to supply a permanent workforce, materials, and equipment needed to maintain Keyera’s site located in Edmonton, Alberta.
- Replace ties as identified during inspections
- Replace worn and defective rails as identified during inspections
- Weld repair switch points, frogs and switch point protectors as identified during inspections
- Replace crossing planks, rubber rail seal and ties through out crossing as identified during inspections
- General rail joint and bolt maintenance
- Grinding and adjusting of switch points, stock rails and frogs as identified during inspections
- Pressure testing of switch stands to ensure in a safe operating condition
- Distribute ballast as required, surface, line and trim
A satisfied client and another quality project completed. A&B Rail Services coupled railway and project management expertise to ensure the client’s schedule and daily processes remain uninterrupted. This means for Keyera confidence in the quality of their track and the peace of mind that little deficiencies/issues will be tended to before they became a larger cost to repair or incident.