A&B Rail Services has been awarded its second multi-year contract to provide track protection services for the Metrolinx Greater Toronto and Hamilton area in Ontario.
Track protection services for various Metrolinx infrastructure projects:
- Union Station Rail Corridor re-signaling project
- Union Station Train shed roof re-vitalization project
- Barrie and Stouffville rail corridor improvements
- Future electrification of several commuter rail corridors
- Parking garage construction
- Station platform improvements
- All related railway infrastructure improvement projects
This safety-sensitive project is a prime example of A&B Rail Services expertise, capabilities, and commitment to Doing It Right. For the Greater Toronto and Hamilton Area, this means that tens of millions of GO Train commuters who rely on a scheduled commuter train services, will move safely and efficiently through the network with little or no delay while billions of dollars of construction projects are completed. For A&B Rail Services, it means another satisfied customer in our 50-year journey to become Canada’s largest, most-experienced and most sought-after rail services company.