A&B was awarded the general construction contract to build a siding inclusive of the civil earthworks at the SWT grain terminal facility near Gull Lake, Saskatchewan.
- 11,000m3 seeding and mulching
- 3,350m3 stripping, excavating and redistributing
- 9,500m3 Imported fill
- 2 No.9 turnouts relocated
- 9,000 track feet new construction
- 1,500 track feet re‐aligned
A satisfied client and another quality project completed. For SWT this means confidence in their site being constructed by a group of skilled and experienced rail specialists that are specially trained to work in this highly regulated environment. For A&B Rail Services, it means another satisfied customer in our 50-year journey to become Canada’s largest, most-experienced and most sought-after rail services company.