A&B Rail Services was awarded the contract to supply, install, and commission a complete new grade crossing warning system on the Waterloo Spur at Weber street In Kitchener, Ontario.
- Acquisition of regional and municipal permits
- Developing and tracking of project schedule and milestones
- Procurement and management of materials
- Execution and delivery of testing paperwork consistent with the CN General Instructions
- Controlled road closures
- Factory Acceptance Testing
- Installation of equipment to CN SCP
- Final system testing and commissioning
- Installation of:
- Siemens 560 Cantilever Combos
- GE Style C Track Drivers
- Siemens SSCCIV Crossing Controllers with internal stick logic
- Siemens SEAR Event Recorder
- CP100 Compliant Cable
A satisfied client and another quality project completed. This enormous project is a prime example of A&B Rail Services expertise, capabilities, and commitment to Doing It Right. As the safety of our team, our client, and the public has always been A&B Rail Services’ number one priority, procedures and systems were put in place to ensure all goals and safety standards were met. For A&B Rail Services, it means another satisfied customer in our 50-year journey to become Canada’s largest, most experienced, and most sought-after rail services company.