A&B Rail Services was hired by CN Rail to construct new siding for the existing track in Rycroft, Alberta.
- 4,600 track feet of wood tie track constructed
- 3 #8 turnouts installed
- 3 #10 turnouts installed
- 1 #12 mainline turnout installed
- 5,100 tonnes of railway ballast distributed
- 1 road crossings installed
- 1 bumping posts installed
- 2 double switch point derails installed
- 20 thermite welds
A satisfied client and another quality project completed. For CN Rail this means confidence in the state of their track and no disruptions to their regular service. For A&B Rail Services, it means another satisfied customer in our 50-year journey to become Canada’s largest, most-experienced, and most sought-after rail services company.