A&B Rail Services was hired by AltaGas LPG to provide track protection and complete an expansion for their Ridley Island Propane Export Terminal rail yard in Prince Rupert, British Columbia.
- 30,200 track feet of wood tie track constructed
- 4 #8 turnouts installed • 12 #10 turnouts installed
- 600 track feet of road crossings installed
- Grounding & bonding
- 5 bumping posts installed
- 2 double switch point derails installed
A satisfied client and another quality project completed. For AltaGas LPG this means confidence in their site being constructed by a group of skilled and experienced rail specialists that are specially trained to work in this highly regulated environment. For A&B Rail Services, it means another satisfied customer in our 50-year journey to become Canada’s largest, most-experienced and most sought-after rail services company.