Class 1 Rail
A&B Rail Services helps class 1 operators construct and maintain their own infrastructure.
Class 1 Rail accounts for well over half of the 49,000 miles of track in Canada. Our experienced team of rail professionals each average over 20 years’ experience and are experts in preparing the foundation for and building track, as well as ensuring safe and efficient operations.
Class 1 operators can count on A&B Rail Services for:
- Track construction for any length line in any location
- Connections and interchanges with Short lines and terminals
- Flagging during maintenance and project work
- Signals and communications that ensure safety
- Rail project materials and supplies – what you need, when you need it
- Equipment – Specialized rail services equipment that gets the job done