Referral Crew Program
The Human Resources Team is pleased to announce our new and improved Referral Crew Program! Employee referrals continue to be our top source for hiring the finest talent in the rail industry. A referred applicant traditionally will onboard faster, stay longer, and bring with them a degree of industry experience.
The Referral Crew Program includes multiple stages where rewards can be earned. Stages include company merchandise, referral bonuses, and an entry for a chance to win a trip voucher.
The Referral Crew Program:
Referrer: Current employee who directs a prospective applicant to apply to one of our positions
Referee: A prospective employee/applicant that is looking to join our organization.
Stage 1: Company Merchandise
Once the referred employee has completed their first day on the job, the referrer will receive company merchandise as listed below. The more people you refer, the more company merchandise you earn. The company merchandise allocation is as follows:
- 1 Referral: Ball Cap
- 3 Referrals: Backpack
- 5 Referrals: Hoodie
- 7 Referrals: Fall Jacket
- 10 Referrals: High-End Wristwatch
Stage 2: Referral Bonus
After 90 days, the referrer will receive a cash bonus for the select positions listed below. The referee must be in good standing with the company for the bonus to be awarded.
- $500: Trackman
- $1,500: Operators
- $2,500: Foreman
- $5,000: Flagman/Track Protection Foreman
All referees must have minimum 2+ years railway experience. The referee will receive a retention bonus after 90 days at the discretion of the hiring manager.
Stage 3: Trip Voucher
At the end of the season (date to be determined), there will be a draw for a chance to win a trip voucher for 2. To qualify for this draw:
• The referrer must refer 3 referees to be entered
• Each referral after 3 will be an extra entry in the draw (Example: 5 referees = 3 entries)
How to Submit an Application:
The referrer or referee must email their resume to email@example.com
• The subject line must include “Referral Crew Program” and the referee’s full name.
• The body of the email must include:
• the full name of the referrer,
• the position the referee is applying for, and
• Please ensure the resume has up-to-date contact information or is included in the body of the email.
If you have any questions, please contact our Human Resources department at
firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-877-274-9861.
Check out the Referral Crew Program page on DATS for more information today!